Hired’s 2019 Global Brand Health Report:
We surveyed more than 3,800 top tech workers from our platform to find out which companies rank as their most desirable employers and how other organizations can compete for their attention.
Among publicly traded companies, Google is #1, Apple is #3, Microsoft is #5, and Amazon is #7.
Cult of Mac’s spin:
Apple is one of the most sought-after companies to work for, but Tim Cook isn’t on a list of dream bosses.
- Elon Musk, co-founder and CEO of Tesla and SpaceX
- Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO of Amazon
- Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft
- Mark Zuckerberg, co-founder and CEO of Facebook
- Jack Ma, co-founder and former chairman of Alibaba
- Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook
- Reed Hastings, CEO of Netflix
- Susan Wojcicki, CEO of YouTube
- Marissa Mayer, former CEO of Yahoo
- Anne Wojcicki, co-founder and CEO of 23andMe
Something smells funny about that list.