This is kinda sorta mostly simple. First, buy a new iPhone, iPad, Mac, iPod touch, or Apple TV 4K. Then, follow Michael Potuck’s step-by-step tutorial:
Apple TV+ has officially arrived with The Morning Show and SEE as the two headlining original shows at launch. We’ve already got a breakdown of all of the shows that are available on the streaming service.
Don’t cancel right away because all the shows are not yet streaming.
- Open the TV app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or Apple TV (running the latest software)
- Tap or click on a new Apple original like The Morning Show or SEE
- Choose Enjoy 1 Year Free (7-day free trial for those who haven’t purchased a new device)
- Tap or Click Continue, then Confirm the free year
- Alternately, head to tv.apple.com on a Mac or PC, sign in in the top right corner, then activate your free trial
It was fast and easy.